sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Tips: Let's take some time to read!


Good night my dear readers, I know a promised this post two days ago but Prison Break make me a prisoner... Lol!

So, you are one of those who always says that doesn't have time to read?

The purpose of this post it's to give you some tips that can help you to make a reading rutine because "not having time" it's not a valid excuse. 

This are some things I do:

1. Look for a tittle that attracts you, read the synopsis and comments, and if it is a friend who recommends it, tell him to tell you everything about it (without spoilers, of course). If you are a person attracted for Mistery instead of Romance, look for a novel with that, so you would be hooked up easily.

2. Organice your daily schedule. If you're a person so busy 'till the moment of going to bed, you can organice yourself to go half hour early than usual, so you can read for 30 minutes daily. Reading before sleep it's the best I can recommend because when you're going to sleep, on your bed, relax, you can taste the reading better.

3. Bring the book always with you. You can use the moments when you are in the taxi or bus, or when you are waiting on a line to buy bread (that's for us in Venezuela), waiting in line in the bank or while you're having lunch. I usually have the book with me whether it is in physic or on my phone in PDF to read on those "free" times that life gives me.

4. Put on a limit date. Yesterday I started this with my friend @soypetitygarcia, he has 'till May 10th to finish I book I lent him. Having in mind a limit date, your brain it's gonna calculate the possibilities and it will end looking for the time you need to read. 

5. Set how much to read daily. You can set daily goals: to read a chapter or 10 or 20 pages, and if the book it's really good: keep reading!

So, you don't have any excuse, just 30 minutes daily of reading are enough to start. And I can promise you that if the books hook you up, those 30 minutes won't be enough. You will end learning to adjust you to your own rhythm: the when and where it will be perfect to eat a book. 

If any of these helps you, write to me and if you have any interesting tittle and you can't decide if starting or not, tell me wich one is it and START, you have until the May 31th to finish. One book per month? I think that's perfect! 

Have a nice reading, 
I'll read you later.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Interlude: Fanfiction - "You were born a Scofield!" (Prison Break) by me

One shot. Michael, Sara and Mike. Prison Break. The moment when they'll be together, safe. I thought about something larger, but it&...