sábado, 22 de abril de 2017

#TherapyOfLetters: The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss #NewSession

Currently ReadingI'm doing this post as fast as I can because I can't wait to continue with this chronicles. First one was incredible and you can read my review (in spanish) here (I'll translate it later) if you don't believe me. So, I have now in my hands the second part... THE WISE MAN'S FEAR by Patrick Rothfuss, published in 2011, my digital version on spanish it's from the same year by Plaza y Janes. (I love the translates by Gemma Rovira, btw).

This is the synopsis:
In The Wise Man’s Fear, Kvothe searches for answers, attempting to uncover the truth about the mysterious Amyr, the Chandrian, and the death of his parents. Along the way, Kvothe is put on trial by the legendary Adem mercenaries, forced to reclaim the honor of his family, and travels into the Fae realm. There he meets Felurian, the faerie woman no man can resist, and who no man has ever survived…until Kvothe. 
Now, Kvothe takes his first steps on the path of the hero and learns how difficult life can be when a man becomes a legend in his own time.
 Oh for the love of God! Now the adventures begiiiinnn!!!

I'm sorry, I'm off. If you want to read it too you can leave a comment below leaving you email or just mail me to produccioneseira@gmail.com.

BYE! I'll read you later...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Interlude: Fanfiction - "You were born a Scofield!" (Prison Break) by me

One shot. Michael, Sara and Mike. Prison Break. The moment when they'll be together, safe. I thought about something larger, but it&...